“Lauren gave me the opportunity to not only recognize my stress and depression, but also gave me the tools to fight back. Overall, I’d recommend this course to EVERYONE!”
-Nikki L.., Wisconsin
What if I told you that you could have more energy, be at peace with your thoughts, join a supportive community, and feel like yourself again?
You can. And that's what this course is here to help you do.
Depression doesn't always look like it does in pictures, ie. the sad person sitting in alone the corner. More often it looks like:
- Chronic stress and always feeling frazzled
- Constant exhaustion, despite how much you sleep
- Feeling like the fun-loving piece of you is missing
- Snapping at little things that normally wouldn't bug you
- Swirling negative thoughts that make you feel like you'll never measure up
I’ve been there. And it sucks.
But what I learned through my experience, is that it doesn’t have to be this way!
If you're ready to:
- Boost your mood and feel more positivity in each day
- Overcome the negative thoughts that hold you back
- Have more energy than you thought possible
- And relieve the stress and tension that keep you from enjoying the moment
I've got just the thing for you.
Using proven techniques from the latest research in neuroscience, cognitive behavioural therapy, mindfulness, exercise, yoga, and nutrition, this course will help you improve your mood and health long-term.
I'll take you step-by-step through the whole thing, one day at a time.
After this course you will be able to:
- Identify what messes with your mood so you can prevent crashes
- Nip negative thoughts in the bud before they tank your mood
- Build a social support system to help you through your recovery
- Calm stress with meditation and breathing exercises
- Reap the mood-boosting benefits of exercise and yoga
- Choose foods that will improve your mood and mental clarity
- and best of all- Feel like yourself again!
Enroll now to start your recovery today.
Lauren is the founder of The Undepression Project and a certified holistic health coach specializing in depression recovery. With her unique combination of expertise in nutrition, yoga, and depression recovery she has helped dozens of people overcome depression.
StartNeuroplasticity and the Power of Thoughts (4:16)
StartRumination and Mood (3:39)
StartOvercoming Rumination Through Action (5:00)
StartReframing Negative Thoughts (7:32)
StartHow to Use Gratitude to Overcome Negativity (5:09)
StartMindfulness Meditation (7:37)
StartMindful Body Scan Meditation (Downloadable audio guide- 10 mins)
"Lauren's comprehensive approach to healing from depression is filled with care and the confidence that comes from having experienced the healing effects of the practices she recommends to others. She has created an outstanding course that will offer a life changing experience to many people."
Catherine L., Vermont
Get started now!
See what graduates of Depression-Proof have to say about the life-changing lessons they learned in this course:
“Lauren gave me the opportunity to not only recognize my stress and depression, but also gave me the tools to fight back. The knowledge about depression and how it affects people was so powerful; it made me realize that it’s truly okay to feel the way I do, and it IS possible to feel whole and happy once more.
Overall, I’d recommend this course to EVERYONE!”
-Nikki L.., Wisconsin
"I love the practical approach that Lauren takes to recovery. What she teaches is actionable, clear, and so useful. It has been so powerful to learn that there is someone who understands what I’m going through and can help me improve. I now recognize my depression triggers more easily and have the tools to deal with them!"
-Jacqueline E., Alberta, Canada
"You know so much of what I learned from you really changed my life. But especially those breathing exercises. I can finally fall asleep so well with no problem. It is truly amazing. Thank God I learned that."
- Derek S., Ontario, Canada
"I would highly recommend her to anyone, and would jump at the opportunity to attend any class or course taught by Lauren.”
-Shauna L., Lethbridge, Canada